[dev] Patch for Zip and Rar Mime Viewers

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:21:44 +0100

Done... patch has been updated... still at same address:

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Native%20Archive%20Info/

Also support for tar and tgz files... only issue if for tgz files it introduces
a dependancy on the zlib library, unless someone wants to code an inflate
routine in php for us :-)

also looked at the PEAR tar class... but decided against it.. i could read tar
files in 20 lines of code....

- Mike :-)