[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php message.php imp/lib BodyText.php IMP.php horde/docs CHANGES horde/lib MIME.php horde/l ib/MIME M essage.php Part.php Structure.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:44:27 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> I've never liked the global variables $mime_types and $mime_encodings in
> MIME.php - global variables are always an icky proposition and they should
> only be used when truly necessary.  Instead, we now access this
> information via MIME::type() and MIME::encoding().

Me neither. Yay! ;)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in