[dev] Problems with the new IMP_Message functions

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:20:51 -0600

| For instance, unless:
|
| 1) A trash folder is being used
| 2) Hide Deleted is on
| 3) It's POP3
|
| ... then we shouldn't re-sort the entire mailbox when you delete (or
| undelete) a message. The new code does, resulting in an awful lot of
| calls
| to imap_sort() (or worse, imap_thread()).

Hmmmmm.  I really thought I was only copying/pasting the existing code from
mailbox.php and message.php to the class.  I didn't think I added any new
calls to sort - the new code _should_ only resort when the old code did.
But this is exactly one of the reasons why I tried to consolidate - so we
can catch stuff like this.  I will take a look at this some more.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder