[dev] Slowly dawning...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:45:59 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> I fixed the other error you were complaining about - deleting a message
> will now move to the next message.  If use_trash wasn't turned on, the
> index was not correctly being incremented when deleted.  This is now
> fixed (I think).

Not really - try turning on hide_deleted; when you delete a message, you
now _skip_ the next message and get the message two messages after the one
you deleted.

Slightly clearer:

On message 1 ->
Delete message 1 ->

The above problem will probably happen with pop3, too, though I haven't
tested that. With hide_deleted off and using imap, things do work now, for
the most part.

However, because of the extra sorting, there are other problems - more on
that in reply to your other message.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in