[dev] Turba Lists Patch Complete

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:22:07 +0100

Okay, here's a go at 'porting' search.php.

More accuratly it's a patch that moves the display of results to browse.php.
Basically you submit you search to search.php. it executes the search, then hand
you over to browse.php which then displays it.

This simplifies the UI stuff cause all the display code is in one place.

Also the serialize / unserialize code in Turba_List is changed so that freshness
is maintained (rather not nice way at the moment) and that object type is not
lost, the old way assumed everything was an Object (ignored Groups).

http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/Horde%20Diffs/Turba%20Lists/

- Mike