[dev] Turba Lists Patch Complete

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:36:47 -0400

Quoting Michael Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> Okay.. first go at a patch for Turba to a allow Distribution Lists.
> It's a pretty major change to browse.php...

Alright, this is now (with a bunch of cleanups and modifications)
committed. Works pretty nicely here; with a few cleanups it even works with
my LDAP directory.

There's plenty to do, like porting the code to search.php as well, and lots
of UI tweaks/improvements to make, but it's a really nice start.

Thanks, Michael!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in