[dev] New message sorting/handling code: another nit

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:17:23 -0400

The old code would always re-sort the mailbox when you hit the last
message, to see if new messages had come in in the meantime. This way, if
you're going linearly through your mailbox, you could keep continuing to
messages which came in while you were reading your mail without going back
to the mailbox page. The new code seems to have lost this. Any chance we
can get it back?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in