[dev] New message sorting/handling code: another nit

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:39:16 -0600

| The old code would always re-sort the mailbox when you hit the last
| message, to see if new messages had come in in the meantime. This way, if
|
| you're going linearly through your mailbox, you could keep continuing to
| messages which came in while you were reading your mail without going
| back
| to the mailbox page. The new code seems to have lost this. Any chance we
| can get it back?

I never intended to change this behavior (this is why we update the sort
list at the last message of a mailbox) - it was actually a bug and has been
fixed in HEAD.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder