[dev] RE: [gollem] Gollem Driver Changes

Michael Varghese mike.varghese@ascellatech.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:09:51 -0400

My code does not use the VFS class implementation that Chuck has been
working on, but it is very similar.  My code is more specific to gollem
because it implements some of Gollem's functionality using the following
methods (which are not in the VFS driver):

*getFileList()
*sortDate()
*sortSize()
*sortType()
*sortName()

If I were to implement a VFS ftp driver for gollem, how would I perform
these functions?  How would I return a directory listing so that I can
display it in gollem?  It seems that read in the VFS driver only returns the
contents of a file.

Currently when you click on a link in Gollem, it passes the subdirectory
name to manager.php so that it can be displayed.  How would I change this
using the VFS driver?  If someone could give me some direction, I could
change my code to use the VFS driver.

-Mike