[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CODING_STANDARDS

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:34:29 -0600

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   Log:
| > Modified the switch standards a bit - IMHO, I think the newer style
| (case
| > labels indented by 2 spaces, actions indented by the normal 4 spaces)
| is
| > easier to read, rather than having the case labels lined up with the
| > actual switch statement as previously. Feel free to revert this.
|
| To be honest, the only reason I have for having it the other way is that
| that's how emacs indents it for me. It's a toss-up, IMHO. :)

Well - it seems that 2 developers outnumber 1 developer in my book, so I'll
revert it back :)  I personally use vi without any sort of fancy indenting,
macros, etc.  I must be really old school.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder