[dev] Issue with imp_get_vinfo - Current Head cvs.

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:57:50 -0500

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> Eric,
>
> Thanks again.  I have gone through all the changes to IMP.php and can only
> find changes in $_SESSION that don't seem to be the problem although if I
> revert back IMP.php my login works :-( and with the new version I seem to
> loose the initial imp['user'] variable, the value entered in the login
> form.  I just don't get it.  I don't make any other changes.  I don't use
> realm's.  The correct domain is shown in the slapd.log but without the
> user id that is built in the imp_get_vinfo function.  It works fine with
> the old IMP.php.

I was refering to change noted as:

chuck       2002/06/23 19:07:17 PDT

  Modified files:
    docs                 CHANGES
    lib/Identity         IMP.php
  Log:
  Allow identities to override $conf['hooks']['from'].

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.505     +1 -0      imp/docs/CHANGES
  1.14      +9 -5      imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php

  Chora Links:
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/docs/CHANGES?r1=1.504&r2=1.505&ty=u
  http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php?r1=1.13&r2=1.14&ty=u

Now this is for from: I see now, but maybe it is related?  Search the
cvs mailing list archives for things Chuck changed yesterday to find more.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage