[dev] sork modules and Horde

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:10:43 -0500

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > Would it be cool to add the sork modules to the cvs page at
> > http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php?   I don't want to do this
> > without some "official blessing" for the modules, and/or debate about
> > how best to do it (since the "sork" modules consist of 4 seperate
> > modules; accounts, forwards, passwd, vacation).
>
> I'd say go ahead and add all of them, since that's a list of what's in CVS,
> and ideally should be up-to-date and complete.

Okay, I've added them to the CVS modules page.  Feel free to play with
wording and such if you want.

I noted that still missing are:  Juno, Klutz, Luxor, and Sam.  Should
(any of) these be added to the CVS Modules page also? (I'm willing to
do them if you want them there, best I can).  I guess the question is
should the modules page really be a current snapshot of CVS, or should
we wait until a modules is in some stage of "readiness" before adding
it?

> > And then basically the same question about adding them to the FAQ pages.
> > Is it okay with everyone to add them to the FAQ?
>
> By all means!

I'll get to that later. ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage