[dev] Problems with CVS update and Netscape6 on linux

Harry hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:37:03 +1200

Hi Jan,
   I was kind of embarassed to admit this but it seems as though the bookmark I
had was the culprit. If I reset the bookmark, to
https://www.ip-solutions.net/horde manually instead of browing to the site and
than adding the bookmark it works just fine.
   I hope this helps.

Rgds,
Harry

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

*> Zitat von Harry <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> >   Updated my CVS for Horde/IMP/TURBA/GOLLEM/KRONOLITH... I recieve the
*> > following errors but it seems on to happen in Netscape 6. In Konqueror I
*> > don't
*> > get them at all.
*> >    Here are the errors:
*> >
*> >
*> > Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 35 bytes in
*> > /var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 232
*>
*> I've seen them with Mozilla, too. If you find a solution, share it with us.
*> ;-)
*>
*> Jan.
*>