[dev] Problems with CVS update and Netscape6 on linux

Peter Arien peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:02:44 +0200

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Harry <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:
>

>>  Updated my CVS for Horde/IMP/TURBA/GOLLEM/KRONOLITH... I recieve the
>>following errors but it seems on to happen in Netscape 6. In Konqueror I
>>don't
>>get them at all.
>>   Here are the errors:
>>

>>Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 35 bytes in
>>/var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 232
>

> I've seen them with Mozilla, too. If you find a solution, share it with us. ;-)

Same here (Mozilla 1.0 on Linux). This happened when I did a cvs update
while I had a horde-session open. Removing the horde-cookies and logging
in again made the problem go away.

--
Peter

  K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 16 322219
  peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be  -=- http://pa.cc.kuleuven.ac.be