[dev] more IMP for Windows

Jens Ljungkvist jens@ljungkvist.nu
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:39:52 +0200

2002-07-05 16.06, skrev Michael Cochrane på mike@graftonhall.co.nz följande:

> assuming you're using a pretty recent version of PEAR... try splitting th=
> hostspec into hostspec and port.
>
> Otherwise.. umm.. i'm not sure...

Well...by splitting up the port and host I got the login screen to appear.
But I still get an error when logging in:

--
Notice: Constant pear_error_return already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php
on line 25

Notice: Constant pear_error_print already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on
line 26

Notice: Constant pear_error_trigger already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php
on line 27

Notice: Constant pear_error_die already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on
line 28

Notice: Constant pear_error_callback already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php
on line 29

Notice: Constant os_windows already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line
32

Notice: Constant os_unix already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line 33

Notice: Constant pear_os already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line 34

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pear in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line 69
--

I downloaded the latest version of pear that was present at the horde
website.

Greetz
Jens Ljungkvist
Visionär