[dev] Setting session timeout in Horde Framework

Matthew Dunham dunham@ic.ucsb.edu
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 11:03:39 -0700

Jon Parise wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 10:00:36AM -0700, Matthew Dunham wrote:
>
>>if you do end up doing this, could you make sure to add a custom hook
>>for those of us using "user" session handling rather than the php
>>default of "files". currently i've gotta include my homegrown mysql
>>session handler as a require_once in Horde.php. i'd be nice to have this
>>taken care of in a config file.
>
> Setting the session lifetime will not affect the current session
> handler (assuming your custom session handling honors the PHP session
> lifetime value).

oh, whoops - you're right. but still it'd be nice to have a custom
session hook in there. i'd guess i'm prolly not the only implementation
out there that needs sql-based session handling (?).