[dev] Setting session timeout in Horde Framework

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:58:12 -0400

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 10:00:36AM -0700, Matthew Dunham wrote:

> if you do end up doing this, could you make sure to add a custom hook
> for those of us using "user" session handling rather than the php
> default of "files". currently i've gotta include my homegrown mysql
> session handler as a require_once in Horde.php. i'd be nice to have this
> taken care of in a config file.

Setting the session lifetime will not affect the current session
handler (assuming your custom session handling honors the PHP session
lifetime value).

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)