[dev] IMP CVS HEAD problem

Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:50:24 -0500

> >From conf.php.dist:
>
> // What name should we use for the session that Horde apps share? If
> // you want to share sessions with other applications on your
> // webserver, you will need to make sure that they are using the same
> // session name.
> $conf['session']['name'] = 'Horde';
>
> -chuck

That was the first change I made.  And it seemed to work.  But then I did
a recursive grep on the source tree for session_name and noticed all the
occurences, so I thought that must be needed, so I made the submitted patch.

Of course, the problem was I ran the recursive grep on my *old* checkout and
not on the *new* checkout...  MY MISTAKE -- SORRY!

Excuse me while I go wash the egg off my face...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage