[dev] Multiple Calendar

Joel Vandal jvandal@subi.to
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:19:42 -0400

> I have this applied locally, and it looks promising. However, the "Shared"
> and "Public" designations don't appear to do anything - is that correct?
Do
> you have plans for how to list public calendars for all users? Etc... ?

I have rework most part of Calendar management...

Now you can edit members list for a "Shared" calendar. (have some permission
bug to correct)...

Yes I have plans for how to list public/shared calendars but don't have lot
of code for this... but I work fulltime on this modules for the next few
days/week.

You can go to http://iteckmailx.infoteck.qc.ca/horde/ and check the
Kronolith Options for the "Calendar Management"

(User: demo@perl-quebec.com Pass: demo)

Just a question, what is the best way to create a diff file ?

cvs diff > kronolith.diff
diff /dev/null calendarprefs.php >> kronolith.diff
diff /dev/null lib/Calendar.php >> kronolith.diff

--
Joel Vandal