[dev] Multiple Calendar

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:21:38 -0400

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal@subi.to>:

> Now you can edit members list for a "Shared" calendar. (have some
> permission bug to correct)...

Great! Are you using the Horde Perms:: API?

> Yes I have plans for how to list public/shared calendars but don't have
> lot of code for this... but I work fulltime on this modules for the next
> few days/week.

Cool, we'll look forward to further code from you.

> Just a question, what is the best way to create a diff file ?
>
> cvs diff > kronolith.diff
> diff /dev/null calendarprefs.php >> kronolith.diff
> diff /dev/null lib/Calendar.php >> kronolith.diff

That's fine; it should already add the new files, though. Also, diff -u is
a bit nicer to read.

One other thing; "Personnel" is probably not what you mean; you probably
want "Personal".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>