[dev] Multiple Calendar

Michael Varghese mike.varghese@ascellatech.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:02:58 -0400

Is it preferable to create one diff file if many files have been changed, or
create separate diff files for each file changed?  If someone can give me an
answer, I'll create a diff for the HACKING FAQ. :)

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:dev-bounces@lists.horde.org]On
Behalf Of Chuck Hagenbuch
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 4:22 PM
To: Joel Vandal
Cc: dev@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [dev] Multiple Calendar

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal@subi.to>:

> Now you can edit members list for a "Shared" calendar. (have some
> permission bug to correct)...

Great! Are you using the Horde Perms:: API?

> Yes I have plans for how to list public/shared calendars but don't have
> lot of code for this... but I work fulltime on this modules for the next
> few days/week.

Cool, we'll look forward to further code from you.

> Just a question, what is the best way to create a diff file ?
>
> cvs diff > kronolith.diff
> diff /dev/null calendarprefs.php >> kronolith.diff
> diff /dev/null lib/Calendar.php >> kronolith.diff

That's fine; it should already add the new files, though. Also, diff -u is
a bit nicer to read.

One other thing; "Personnel" is probably not what you mean; you probably
want "Personal".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>