[dev] Gollem in current head - login issue and recursive dir listing.

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:28:55 -0700

I found a couple of issues when testing gollem after having done a
cvs update.

I made a mistake with my password.  I got the correct error messages,
I assume but the interesting part was that I couldn't figure out how
to get the login screen back to try again without logging out and logging
back it to horde/imp.

Interesting . . .  I'm sure there must be a way or I'm doing something
very, very stupid but it's Friday:-)

I'm still getting the recursive view of the directory structure.
     My PHP is:

    * PHP Version: 4.3.0-dev
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 0
    * PHP Version Classification: dev
* You are running a supported version of PHP.

I assume it is current enough.

Thanks,

ed