[dev] menu

Nuno Loureiro nuno@co.eth.pt
25 Jul 2002 15:38:57 +0100

Hello!

    With the increase number of modules that appeared lately, menu
increased a lot. Even with my browser maximized, I don't have horizontal
space to have all the horde modules in the menu, and there is not an
horizontal scroll bar to move to the righter modules. I think this
should be changed, because it starts to not look attractive, in terms of
interface.

   Anyone have been thinking about this? The only ideas that crossed my
mind were:

    - Put the frame vertical
    - Decrease the number of modules available on the menu and put the
removed ones in a separate menu somewhere available only in the first
page.
    - Develop a menu like MSWindows "Start Menu"

Any thoughts?

--
Nuno Loureiro <nuno@eth.pt>
Ethernet, Soluções Informáticas, LDA