[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: turba/docsCHANGESturba/graphicsmap.gifturba/templates/display display.inc

Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:45:49 -0500

Quoting Federico Giannici <giannici@neomedia.it>:

> > Street address
> > postal box
> > city
> > region
> > postal code
> > country
>
> Doesn't "postal box" substitute the "street address"?

Most of the time, but not always.

> Moreover, it could be useful to add a second "street address" field...

Okay, probably my mistake.  I did not intend for the above list to be
taken as the entire list of fields, and really didn't want to list all
the fields.  I should have noted it was a partial listing.  And yes, I
agree with the second address fields, and I left it out on purpose (along
with name fields, etc) just to keep the posting down in size...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage