[dev] Problem with rsync of passwd?

mike@graftonhall.co.nz mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 08:56:50 +0100

I keep a local rsync of horde-cvs here but rsync never retrieves the passwd
module :-(
rsync -avC rsync.horde.org::horde-cvs /cygdrive/i/temp/
gives me everything except the passwd module

is 'passwd' a keyword that it blocks? it's a little annoying waiting for diffs
and checkouts remotley as i'm 200ms away on a not so fast connection...

rsync -avC rsync.horde.org::horde-cvs/nag /cygdrive/i/temp/
Works fine.

rsync -avC rsync.horde.org::horde-cvs/passwd /cygdrive/i/temp/
Gives:
receiving file list ... done
client: nothing to do: perhaps you need to specify some filenames or the --recur
sive option?

rsync -avC rsync.horde.org::horde-cvs/passwd/ /cygdrive/i/temp/
works, note forward slash after passwd.

just something that has kinda been bugging me for a while :-)

- Mike :-)

This mail sent from Mike's CVS HEAD install of IMP: http://horde.org/imp/