[dev] imp/lib/Headers.php buildAddressLinks() trample global $conf in imp/message.php?

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:17:18 +0200

Zitat von "Emily A. Carl" <emilyac@wanet.net>:

> The issue is noticed when I  go to click on an email message to view it
> >from the INBOX display. The following Notice errors are encountered
> before
> the display of application links at the top of the screen:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: mailbox in
> /home/staff/webadm/public_html/horde_20020802/imp_20020802/message.php
> on line 237

> The Notices go on from there throughout the display message screen.
> Other
> wierd things in the screen show up like the INBOX and Compose links
> pointing
> to turba rather than imp.

This rather sounds like your configuration files are not completely up to
date. Did you double-check that? It also sounds a bit like the problems I
had with a broken PHP from CVS a few days ago. Do you have PHP 4.3.0-dev?

Jan.