[dev] Mailbox or folder?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:05:08 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> We are not very consistent (at least it appears that way to me) in
> distinguishing between "folder" and "mailbox" in IMP.  Aren't they the
> same thing?  Or am I missing something?

There may be a technicality in there about mailboxes having to have mail
and folders just holding mailboxes (and not having mai), or some such, but
pretty much everyone seems to use them interchangeably.

I'm fine with trying to make it consistent, but don't really feel strongly.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>