[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib Filter.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:40:33 -0600

Quoting Max Kalika <max@lsit.ucsb.edu>:

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   PHP's implementation of imap_search() won't let you use 'OR'?  Are
| you
| >   kidding me?  That _really_ stinks.  We have to go back to the old way
| -
| >   searching *every* field with a separate imap_search() call.  ugh.
| >   If I knew C I would fix PHP.  But I don't so I should stop whining.
|
| I should have chimed in and warned you.  I wasn't sure if php was fixed
| yet, but that was the reason why I initially made it run one at a time.
| Sorry about that.

It's OK - it was a good (if not painful) learning experience.  And, because
of this discussion, a PHP developer has contacted me (thanks Jon!) and will
take a look and see if they can't implement this for PHP 4.3.0.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder