[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: klutz/lib Comic.php klutz/lib/Comic bysize.phpdirect.phpsearch.php

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:04:10 -0400

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:37:34PM -0700, Marcus I. Ryan wrote:

> marcus      2002/08/12 14:37:34 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Comic.php
>     lib/Comic            bysize.php direct.php search.php
>   Log:
>   Add option override capability for a day.  For example, Shoe has a different
>   url on sunday, so we set sun_url => blah, and for a sunday comic fetch, it
>   uses that overriding option.

Instead of 'sun_url', how about creating an 'overrides' key that
contains an array of subkeys, e.g.:

    $foo['overrides'] = array();
    $foo['overrides']['sunday'] = 'http://...';

Also, because the days of the week may differ between locales, you may
want to add a note to that effect in the configuration file.

Neat feature, by the way. =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)