[dev] Share Class for Horde + Kronolith Patch

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:51:55 +1200

Just a fiew questions :-) and a bug....
bug:
in Share.php half the time you use $this->_params['table'] the other half it's
hard coded. It would be nice to have them all from the params array.

questions:
share_type - what are the options for this and what do they represent?

share:: does this have to be an sql driver? the quick look i've had at it so far
suggests that it could also you the categories system like Perms:: and Groups::
already do.

members:: what does this class do? doesn't the groups system store the members
for a share, as a new group is created for each share.

I think most of the UI in kronolith is pretty good...

If we can sort out the horde side of things (Share:: and Members::) and commit
to either sql or categories we should be able to work the rest out in CVS.

- Mike :-)