[dev] Share Class for Horde + Kronolith Patch

Joel Vandal jvandal@subi.to
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:37:11 -0400

Hi,

> The the Members:: class stores all the users that have access to a
specified
> share. But for each specified share a new group is created and the users
that
> have access to this share are added to this Group.
>
> So isn't this storeing the same information in two places... I think it
make
> sense to do away with the Members class and just use the Groups storage
for the
> member list.

No, the Members:: class don't store any information in the preference but
work on the array[] corresponding to the members of the group and save all
information using the Share->save function..

If exist other way to do this, I don't check hard on this since this
solution currently work :P

Also, I have put a new file on my patches directory...
http://www.courriels.com/patches/share/Kronolith.php.diff

This patch fix a problem with the category management and must be applied on
a "clean" (unpatched) version of lib/Kronolith.php.

--
Joel Vandal
Infoteck Internet