[dev] Share Class for Horde + Kronolith Patch

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:27:43 +1200

> ----- Message from jvandal@subi.to ---------
> Ok, I have fix it and put it at
> http://www.courriels.com/patches/share/Share.php.gz

Cool :-)

> > members:: what does this class do? doesn't the groups system store the
> members
> > for a share, as a new group is created for each share.
>
> Yes Share:: store members for the share but Members:: allow to
> add/remove/edit members for the specified shares.

This bit i'm still confused about this.

The the Members:: class stores all the users that have access to a specified
share. But for each specified share a new group is created and the users that
have access to this share are added to this Group.

So isn't this storeing the same information in two places... I think it make
sense to do away with the Members class and just use the Groups storage for the
member list.

- Mike :-)