[dev] Share Class for Horde + Kronolith Patch

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:46:01 +1200

Hi Joel.
I've just commited a lot of your code into Kronolith and a new Share:: class.
It's a near total re-write of the Share class so this will probably cause a few
problems for your Gollem Patch.

See what you think, feel free to send patchs, ideas, anything my way via the list.

- Mike :-)