[kronolith] Fwd: [dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/docs CHANGES kronolithday.php menu.phpmonth.php prefs.php week.php workweek.php kronolith/graphics private.gif public.gif share.gif

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:10:38 -0400

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:

> ERROR:  Relation "horde_categories_seq" does not exist
>
> but I can't find any of the .sql files in horde/scripts/db that is
> supposed to create that ... ?

It's a PEAR sequence table that PEAR DB tries to create, so the Horde db
user needs privs to create tables.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>