[dev] Kronolith suggestion

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:26:51 -0400

Quoting Joel Vandal <jvandal@subi.to>:

> - I think that the "View calendar" widget must be showed only on day,
> week, month view like what I've do w/ the first patch i've submitted.
> (bug: when viewing an event and switch to another calendar, all events
> informations are missing or invalid...)

I think that maybe, instead, if you're not on a page that shows calendar
data (day, week, month view), when you choose a different calendar, you
should be taken to your default view for that calendar.

> - When create a new event, show the list of calendar and allow user to
> select on which calendar(s) the event will be added. (this will allow to
> move event on other calendar) (I have some calendar w/ 1000+ events and
> users don't want to delete event on the main calendar and recreate it on
> another... then a selection widget will "solve" a part of the problem)

That would be nice - patch? ;)

> - Merge the category & color management in an unique options screen..
> It's annoying to switch between these two options. (these change can also
> applied to mnemo & nag category manager or move all stuff in an unique
> Horde class ?)

I definitely agree on this one. Would also definitely be nice to not
duplicate so much code through the apps...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>