[dev] Kronolith suggestion

Joel Vandal jvandal@subi.to
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:12:39 -0400

Here a few suggestion for Kronolith...

- I think that the "View calendar" widget must be showed only on day, week,
month view like what I've do w/ the first patch i've submitted. (bug: when
viewing an event and switch to another calendar, all events informations are
missing or invalid...)

- When create a new event, show the list of calendar and allow user to
select on which calendar(s) the event will be added. (this will allow to
move event on other calendar) (I have some calendar w/ 1000+ events and
users don't want to delete event on the main calendar and recreate it on
another... then a selection widget will "solve" a part of the problem)

- Merge the category & color management in an unique options screen.. It's
annoying to switch between these two options. (these change can also applied
to mnemo & nag category manager or move all stuff in an unique Horde class
?)

--
Joel Vandal
Infoteck Internet