[dev] Small patch for horde/templates/prefs/select.inc

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:36:12 -0500

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Citeren Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
>
> > Right; that was intentional. Show = false is intended for the horde menu
> > only... where _do_ you have these apps showing up, if they're not active?
>
> When they are _not_ active ('active' => false): nowhere!
> But when they _are_ active and not shown in the horde menu they pop up in
> Horde/Options/Display Options/What application should Horde display after
> login?
> And I think they shouldn't

I think they should, and that there should be yet another attribute to
set if you don't want them to.  But I admit, we're pretty much abusing
the system for stuff it wasn't designed for.  I'd like to see it expanded
for this, if possible, and not overly complex (or difficult to understand).

I hope the comments I put in registry.php.dist this morning will go at least
a little way to clarifying things (like what exactly the show attribute
means, for example).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage