[dev] Small patch for horde/templates/prefs/select.inc

Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:40:02 -0500

> I'd really rather avoid a third attribute; if we're going to do this right,
> I think we should condense this into one option. Something like:
>
> 'status' => 'active', 'inactive', 'nomenu', or 'hidden'.

What a wonderful idea. :)  That would certainly be better.

> Better names for any of those are welcome. 'active' and 'inactive' would be
> just that; 'nomenu' would mean not on the horde menu, but fine elsewhere,
> and 'hidden' would be active, but not showing up in any lists.
>
> Maybe this would make everyone happy?

Yes.  I can live with "status" and "active/inactive" are great.  Should we
use "nomenu" (to say don't put it in the menu) or "menu" (to say DO put
it in the menu) though -- maybe "menu" would be better?  Either way is
fine.  "hidden" is cool, as long as it implies "nomenu" also.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage