[dev] Small patch for horde/templates/prefs/select.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:42:17 -0400

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Yes.  I can live with "status" and "active/inactive" are great.  Should
> we use "nomenu" (to say don't put it in the menu) or "menu" (to say DO put
> it in the menu) though -- maybe "menu" would be better?  Either way is
> fine.  "hidden" is cool, as long as it implies "nomenu" also.

Yes, hidden would imply nomenu. I would rather have "nomenu" than "menu";
here's why: I think that "active" is most intuitive as the active "end of
things"; ie, in order of least to most, things would be:

inactive
hidden
nomenu
active

Using "menu" instead would make it:

inactive
hidden
active
menu

... and it just seems weird to me to have "active" in the middle.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>