[dev] stylesheet problem....

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:10:22 -0400

I tested out the passwd module with the changes made to the ldap driver w/ md5
encryption.  Binding to the LDAP server with the optional userdn works correctly
for me.  I haven't tried the anonymous binding yet because I have to switch ACLs
around on my LDAP server.  If no one tries this out before monday i'll test it
out then.

Also, I'm running into an error with the passwd module when I click on the icon.
 The screen comes up but the theme doesn't show up correctly.  In the HTML i see
the following

<link href="/horde/css.php?theme=mozilla&app=passwd" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css" />

I tried putting that URL in my browser and I get the following error message

<b>Warning</b>:  Wrong datatype for second argument in call to array_key_exists

If however, I replace app=passwd with app=imp, there is no error.  Can some
explain why passwd has this problem?

Thanks
Amith