[dev] Minor changes to make_schema.php

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:38:08 -0700

This message is in MIME format.

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

 | Zitat von Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 |
 | > I'm attaching a patch.  The only other issue I see is the sequential
 | > ordering
 | > but it doesn't seem significant in my case for now anyway.
 |
 | Committed, thanks.
 |
 | Jan.

Jan,

FWIW, this is still a "minor" issue with this that I didn't realize when
I submitted the patch.  Horde doesn't have the active => true and
consequently doesn't add hordPrefs to the schema.  I took the easy way out:-)
and added

60d59
<     'active' => true,

to regestry.php.  The other solution would be to change a conditional
in the apps loop to something like:

 foreach ($apps as $k => $app) {
-    if ($registry->getParam('active', $app) == true) {
+    if ($registry->getParam('active', $app) == true || $app == 'horde') {

patch attached.

Sorry to have missed this the first time around :-(.

ed
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: make_schema.diff2
Type: application/octet-stream