[dev] IMP vinfo hook and imp/conf/hooks.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:27:45 -0400

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> Now that I am bringing up a clean horde system free from many months of
> hacks, work-arounds and general legacy garbage, I find that I am confused
> about how to get with vinfo hook to work without just copying it to the
> bottom of the new dynamically generated conf.php file, which works
> fine:-)

[snip]

> Maybe I'm missing something very simple but I also can't find where
> _imp_hook_vinfo is referenced in the source.

This is because I got lazy and didn't finish migrating IMP to the conf.xml
file, which is why conf.php.dist hadn't been removed. I just finished this
and committed it to CVS, so things should be clearer now.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>