[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith month.php kronolith/lib Event.php Kronolith.php kronolith/lib/Driver mcal.php sql.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:30:04 -0400

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>:

> The only issue with using the day of the month for the array key is that
> we can only deal with a single month at a time. Haven't fully considered
> if this is a good or a bad thing. For the month view it's fine.

It's a bad thing; I'll look into fixing it. However, since that code is only
used in the month view right now (freebusy doesn't count, it's not done -
and it doesn't work for that, since you could request 60 days into the
future, for example...), and the month view was previously broken for me,
the fact that it now works is A Good Thing (tm). And IMHO, that code is a
lot cleaner/easier to follow now...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>