[dev] Mailman list management module anyone?

Ryan Gallagher ryan@studiesabroad.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:29:37 -0500

> Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan@studiesabroad.com>:
>
> > Even if the project doesn't deem it a 'worthy' module addition... please
> > post your findings somewhere as a resource for horde administrators. ;-)
>
> While we might not want to host CVS for _every_ application that someone
> writes using Horde (slightly wishful thinking here, that there might be so
> many - bear with me <g>), I really hope that no one thinks we reserve the
> right to veto an application that someone wants to write using Horde as a
> framework...
>
> -chuck

Sorry hehe,

I wasn't trying to imply that really.  I just was thinking that if the
'solution' turns out to be a nasty hack un-worthy of any sort of 'official'
mention as a module, then i wouldn't want the author if said hack to withhold
their technique.

Although you have to admit that as changes are made to HORDE, having everyone on
the same lists and checked into the same CVS certainly helps on the
collaboration end.  Although yes <g>, more modules than the horde-team can shake
a stick at would be quite exciting.

--Ryan