[dev] Mailman list management module anyone?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:17:48 -0400

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan@studiesabroad.com>:

> I wasn't trying to imply that really.  I just was thinking that if the
> 'solution' turns out to be a nasty hack un-worthy of any sort of
> 'official' mention as a module, then i wouldn't want the author if said
> hack to withhold their technique.

Of course. I simply wanted to pre-emptively forestall any perceptions of
that. Go forth, multiply, all that stuff. =)

> Although you have to admit that as changes are made to HORDE, having
> everyone on the same lists and checked into the same CVS certainly helps
> on the collaboration end.  Although yes <g>, more modules than the
> horde-team can shake a stick at would be quite exciting.

Indeed - and I have no problem offering CVS to horde-based (or related; like
imapproxy) projects. But we _do_ reserve the right to be a little more
selective about those (or, at least, to commit style changes once they're in
our CVS <g>). :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>