[dev] Solved, I think Notice: Undefined index: 10 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on line 495

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:42:48 -0700

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

After wasting several hours trying to track this down, I did another
cvs update, shutdown mysqld and slapd, blew away both the mysql database
and my ldap directory, restarted the servers, rebuilt and everything works
great.  I definitely have mixed emotions when things like this happen.
I'm happy to see it work but would have preferred to know what caused the
problem.  I have no idea what it was.  The only thing I did extra was to
blow away the ldap directory that is used for user prefs.

Thanks,

ed