[dev] Undefined index: 19 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on line 495

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:23:15 -0700

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

 | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 |
 |  | Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
 |  |
 | After wasting several hours trying to track this down, I did another
 | cvs update, shutdown mysqld and slapd, blew away both the mysql database
 | and my ldap directory, restarted the servers, rebuilt and everything works
 | great.  I definitely have mixed emotions when things like this happen.
 | I'm happy to see it work but would have preferred to know what caused the
 | problem.  I have no idea what it was.  The only thing I did extra was to
 | blow away the ldap directory that is used for user prefs.

I spoke too soon.  It seemed to be working and I logged in as another user
and now it's back for everyone but this time with index: 19 rather than 10.
I do not get it.  I'm going to blow everything away again and try to find
out what is causing this.

Notice: Undefined index: 19 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on
line 495

Just in case anyone else sees this, please let me know.  As we all know,
misery loves company.:-)

Thanks,

ed