[dev] Undefined index: 19 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on line 495

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:17:13 -0700

 | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 |
 | > Just in case anyone else sees this, please let me know.  As we all know,
 | > misery loves company.:-)
 |
 | Just for the record, I'm not seeing this.

Chuck,

Thanks for the input.  I'm not surprised.

This is really a strange problem.  I've done absolutely everything
I can think of.  The only way I can stop the errors is by disabling
kronolith in horde/config/registry.php :-(

I have completely erased kronolith and checked out a completely new version
and configured it from scratch.  I have even moved my prefs from ldap to
sql to be like everyone else until I find the problem.  I have completely
erased both ldap and mysql databases several times.

Nag's new shared tasks work but with

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getowner() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/nag/lib/Nag.php on line 269

Although the task is in the database and visable on the summary page
etc.  I haven't found where it doesn't work yet.

As a last shot for today, I erased horde checked out a new version and
reconfigured it with the same results.

I have looked at all the administration menus and they show the shares
as I would expect in both groups and permissions.

I'm going to try in the morning when I'm fresh.

Thanks

ed