[dev] Undefined index: 19 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on line 495

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:37:59 -0400

This message is in MIME format.

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
>
>  | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
>  | > Just in case anyone else sees this, please let me know.  As we all know,
>  | > misery loves company.:-)
>  | Just for the record, I'm not seeing this.

Me neither, but (since you wanted to hear of other miseries ;p), I've been
getting similar, high-repetition errors about several undefined properties and
related errors, all occurring during week views.  I've "corrected" them by
changing all object references to 'all_day_events' to '_all_day_events', 'span'
to '_span', 'event_matrix' to '_event_matrix'.  Note, this does *not* include
changing $span to anything.

If there isn't a better correction, the attached diff reflects what I needed.
If nobody else is seeing these errors (and doesn't need this patch), then I too
would like to know what I done wrong.

[munch]
> Nag's new shared tasks work but with
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getowner() in
> /usr/local/www/data/horde/nag/lib/Nag.php on line 269
>
> Although the task is in the database and visable on the summary page
> etc.  I haven't found where it doesn't work yet.

Okay, I _do_ get this one, too.  Haven't dug into it, but my guess is that it's
a "rough edge" that wasn't quite finished, not a bug.  'Course, I've been wrong
before.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA