[dev] Undefined index: 19 in /usr/local/www/data/horde/lib/Category.php on line 495

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 06:26:25 -0700

Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:

 | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 |
 | > Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
 | >
 | >  | Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
 | >  |
 | >  | > Just in case anyone else sees this, please let me know.  As we all
 | know,
 | >  | > misery loves company.:-)
 | >  |
 | >  | Just for the record, I'm not seeing this.
 |
 | Me neither, but (since you wanted to hear of other miseries ;p), I've been
 | getting similar, high-repetition errors about several undefined properties
 | and
 | related errors, all occurring during week views.  I've "corrected" them by
 | changing all object references to 'all_day_events' to '_all_day_events',
 | 'span'
 | to '_span', 'event_matrix' to '_event_matrix'.  Note, this does *not*
 | include
 | changing $span to anything.

Cliff,

I guess this is just my lucky weekend because I see the same.  I applied
your patch and it eliminated the errors that IMO your "high-repetition
errors" description was an understatement.

Thanks for the patch.  Let's see what else we can find in addition to
the undefined owner in nag:-)

ed